If it’s rainy this weekend I’m going to take Lyra to see the new Paddington film. We watched the first one this summer when my dad was visiting and it’s one of those films that the grown ups end up enjoying more than the kids!
So when Lottie mentioned that M&S have recently released a whole range of Paddington stuff I was all ears. (This post isn’t sponsored by M&S, I just loved a lot of the items and wanted to share). Here’s my top picks…
1. How perfect would a little plush Paddington toy look peeking out of a Christmas stocking?
2. I’ve raved on these pages previously about the M&S sleepsuits and Jenson probably needs this one to add to his wardrobe.
3. I couldn’t do a post about Paddington without mentioning the iconic duffle jacket. It comes in blue or red and even the women’s adult version looks blinking gorgeous. #Twinningiswinning
4. Similarly, you can’t talk about Paddington without mentioning his classic red welly boots.
5. These slippers are selling out fast. I reckon they’re the cutest of the bunch.
6. And it wouldn’t be a post from me if I didn’t include a strange find-of-the-day. I mean, I know I said grown ups love Paddington, but Paddington boxers…?!
Anyone else going to see the film this weekend?
Are your kids a fan of the little bear?