I’m pretty confident that every parent, or soon to be parent, out there realises pretty quickly how expensive these teeny people are. Endless gadgets, gizmos, furniture and clothes that seem to get used for an infinitely short amount of time before you’ve blinked and your little one is all grown up. I know I’ve recently been thinking about having a bit of a clear out and selling a few of our baby baby items that are currently residing in my loft. I kind of need the space back and the extra pennies will come in handy with all the new purchases.
I’m all about ease when it comes to selling items but also getting good value for those items that I spent all my hard earned cash on so I was delighted when Pitapat got in touch to tell us all about their new app. Think easy listing and easy searching in your local area and you’ve got it. Plus it’s not just for tiny baby clothes. You can buy and sell anything from cots to trampolines.
Pitapat is an App created by two parents who after having kids around the same time, instantly realised how expensive babies are! They found their homes inundated with baby and kids’ stuff which their children quickly grew out of, some of it unused and brand new. After searching high and low for a dedicated, safe, free and easy to use marketplace for pre-loved baby and kids’ items with no luck, they decided to go out and create one for themselves and all parents in their local area.
Pitapat was born.
For years parents have had to use all sorts of second hand market places, second hand websites, Facebook groups and Mums groups to buy and sell their pre-loved toys, clothes, monitors, prams (the list is endless)! Pitapat pride themselves on being the first App designed specifically for parents to sell their pre-loved kids items. A one stop shop for all your child and paternal needs, which is always easy to access wherever your phone is.
Having kids can be a pretty expensive business so Pitapat helps parents find fantastic bargains as well as giving them the opportunity to make some welcome cash. It’s an efficient and stress free way of buying and selling kids items making it an easy process for you. You can also pick up some fantastic bargains with plenty of high end brands listed.
Along with ease of use and simplicity, one of the main goals during Pitapat’s creation was Safety and Security. Pitapat includes an in-built messaging system which enables users to speak to one another directly in-app without sharing personal details like mobile numbers or revealing their exact locations. In the current cyber security focussed climate, they ensure all of their users are 100% safe.
Pitapat App features
● Browse items in user’s local area.
● Add items in seconds with our easy template.
● Customisable search radius from 1 mile to Global
● Sort results by distance or by advert age
● Browse all products together or by category
● Search functionality to search by product name or description
● Item details with multiple photos, approximate location and distance from viewer
● Buyers can speak to sellers directly in-app without sharing personal details
● View all active and sold items in Sellers profile
● Wish list feature where buyers can tag items they like and want to look at later
● 5 star review/feedback system to encourage quality of service between buyers & sellers
● See when advert was last updated
● Ability to report inappropriate adverts to administrators
● Direct access to Pitapat support from within the app (email link)
I’m now motivated to get emptying that loft and hopefully we will be seeing a few of you lovely RMF readers over there soon.
This is a sponsored post however we would never recommend anything we didn’t love.